Monday, November 09, 2015

Elterwater - Lake District

Early morning starts raining again for good


Immune system clearing mudras


Today walk is in the beautiful fells at Elterwater






Sorry for the blur photos. 
I had to wipe the camera before each photo as was raining very much,
my umbrella collapsed because of the high wind. My hands were wet and I used my cotton T-shirt to do the cleaning .... well, I said, I do not care, I will do my photos by any means.


River Great Langdale Beck is already flooding 













Skelwith Waterfall























I love this little bundle




Colwith Force





















Tilberthland



Hodge Close






Path and river merged ...





Moss Riggs Quarry


Unfortunately because of the extreme raining the quarry was flooded 
and we were unable to cross to the Chathedral Cave .... next time






Back to Lingmoor Fell then Great Langdale at Elterwater