Saturday, November 30, 2013

Wylam - Heddon-on-the-Wall Circuit


Start at Wylam Train station






Stephenson Cottage
George Stephenson's Birthplace








We here early as daytime is very short at end of November







Golf course






Board says: Passing Place




Closed Old Observatory





On the path of Hadrian wall 


Haddon-on-the-Wall





Calendula Officinalis
I will make a shooting cream by using the flower petals






It looks nice weather but just about zero
Melting up on the Sun


While resting my soul leaves the body


Having back-ache




Shooting Sunshine



View to Newcastle upon Tyne and Gateshead West










Do I look good?




Playing with the shadow 




Frozen hoof-prints





Hadrian Wall under the grass
It is tested by me, You can knock with your shoes
Under the grass you can taping out the size, form of the Wall




Left bump is the Wall






Unfortunately they ran away from me
(they not the only one who do)
so do not have better picks but I just had to take photo
of them as some of the ship has unusual tortie fur




Vindobala - Roman Force



I have taken this shot laying on my back,
tried to iron it




Highland bull


It is all - Black & White


Horsley Wood
Up on the hill we had great views around



View of Wylam Bridge to East




View to West




Old Iron works




Back to Wylam